There are numerous player prop betting options on Jalin Hyatt for the 1:00 PM ET game Sunday, which airs live on CBS. Hyatt’s New York Giants (2-5) and the New York Jets (3-3) hit the field in Week 8 at MetLife Stadium.
Jalin Hyatt Week 8 Player Props
- Matchup: New York Giants vs. New York Jets
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 29, 2023
Hyatt Receiving Stats and Trends
- Hyatt picks up 39.0 receiving yards per game, 26.5 more than his average over/under (12.5).
- He has zero touchdown catches in five games this season.
Bet on Jalin Hyatt and other players at BetMGM.
Giants Vs. Jets Stats and Trends
- The 216.7 passing yards the Jets give up per game makes them the NFL’s 15th-ranked pass defense this season.
- The Giants rank fourth-worst in passing offense (178.6 passing yards per game), but they’ve been a little better on defense, ranking 14th with 214.1 passing yards allowed per contest.
- The Giants are averaging 99.9 rushing yards per game on offense (21st in the NFL), and they rank 27th on defense with 137.3 rushing yards allowed per game.
- With 4.7 yards per play on offense (second-worst) and 6 yards per play allowed on defense (fifth-worst), the Giants have been getting outplayed on both sides of the ball this year in terms of yards-per-play efficiency.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. Terms apply, see operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, OH), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN). Must be 21 or older to gamble. Sports betting and gambling are not legal in all locations. Be sure to comply with laws applicable where you reside.
We occasionally recommend interesting products and services. If you make a purchase by clicking one of the links, we may earn an affiliate fee. Giants Wire operates independently, though, and this doesn’t influence our coverage.