Before Tyrod Taylor laces them up Sunday, there will be player prop bets available for the 1:00 PM ET kickoff, live on CBS. NFC East opponents meet in Week 7 when Taylor and the New York Giants (1-5) hit the field against the Washington Commanders (3-3) at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey.
Tyrod Taylor Week 7 Player Props
- Matchup: New York Giants vs. Washington Commanders
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 22, 2023
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 192.5 (-115)
Taylor Passing Stats and Trends
- Compared to his 192.5-yard prop bet total for this matchup, Taylor is throwing for fewer yards per game this year (73.0).
- He has thrown for more than 192.5 yards once this season in four games.
- Taylor has fallen short of his season prop bet average (181.5 passing yards) by 108.5 yards per game.
- He has yet to throw a touchdown this year in four games.
- Taylor has thrown zero interceptions in four games this season.
Bet on Tyrod Taylor and other players at BetMGM.
Giants Vs. Commanders Stats and Trends
- The 248.2 passing yards the Commanders yield per game makes them the NFL’s 27th-ranked pass defense this season.
- The Giants rank second-worst in passing offense (166.7 passing yards per game), but they’ve been a little better on defense, ranking 16th with 217 passing yards allowed per contest.
- With 147.5 rushing yards allowed per game on defense, which ranks second-worst in the NFL, the Giants have been forced to ask their 21st-ranked running game (98.8 rushing yards per contest) to keep them competitive.
- The Giants rank second-worst in yards per play on offense (4.5) and third-worst in yards per play allowed on defense (6.2) this year.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. Terms apply, see operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, OH), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN). Must be 21 or older to gamble. Sports betting and gambling are not legal in all locations. Be sure to comply with laws applicable where you reside.
We occasionally recommend interesting products and services. If you make a purchase by clicking one of the links, we may earn an affiliate fee. Giants Wire operates independently, though, and this doesn’t influence our coverage.