Before Darius Slayton laces them up Sunday, there will be player props available for the 8:20 PM ET kickoff, live on NBC. Slayton’s New York Giants (1-4) and the Buffalo Bills (3-2) hit the field in Week 6 at Highmark Stadium.
Darius Slayton Week 6 Player Props
- Matchup: New York Giants at Buffalo Bills
- Time: 8:20 PM
- Date: October 15, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 25.5 (-111)
Slayton Receiving Stats and Trends
- Slayton’s 33.4 receiving yards average is 7.9 more than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- In three out of five games this season, he has put up over 25.5 receiving yards.
- Slayton’s average of 33.4 receiving yards is lower than his average over/under of 33.8.
- Slayton has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in one of three games this year.
- He has zero touchdown catches in five games this season.
Bet on Darius Slayton and other players at BetMGM.
Giants Vs. Bills Stats and Trends
- The Bills are conceding 191.2 passing yards per game this season, the NFL’s ninth-ranked pass defense.
- The Giants rank second-worst in passing offense (163.0 passing yards per game), but they’ve played a little better on defense, ranking 19th with 226.6 passing yards allowed per game.
- The Giants own the 23rd-ranked rushing offense this year (92.2 rushing yards per game), and they’ve been less effective defensively, ranking third-worst with 151.4 rushing yards allowed per game.
- The Giants rank second-worst in yards per play on offense (4.5) and second-worst in yards per play allowed on defense (6.4) this year.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. Terms apply, see operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, OH), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN). Must be 21 or older to gamble. Sports betting and gambling are not legal in all locations. Be sure to comply with laws applicable where you reside.
We occasionally recommend interesting products and services. If you make a purchase by clicking one of the links, we may earn an affiliate fee. Giants Wire operates independently, though, and this doesn’t influence our coverage.