There are numerous player prop bets on Wan’Dale Robinson for the 8:15 PM ET game Thursday, which airs live on Amazon Prime Video. Robinson and the New York Giants (1-1) take on the San Francisco 49ers (2-0) in Week 3 at Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, California.
Wan’Dale Robinson Week 3 Player Props
- Matchup: New York Giants at San Francisco 49ers
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: September 21, 2023
Robinson Receiving Stats and Trends
- Robinson’s season average of 37.8 receiving yards per game last year was 8.0 more than the average over/under set for him (29.8).
- He had one touchdown catch last year, in six games.
Bet on Wan’Dale Robinson and other players at BetMGM.
Giants Vs. 49ers Stats and Trends
- The 49ers conceded 222.9 passing yards per game last season, with the NFL’s 20th-ranked pass defense.
- Robinson will go up against a 49ers squad that allowed 77.7 rushing yards per game last season and was the NFL’s second-ranked rush defense.
- The Giants put up 185.7 passing yards per game on offense last year (26th in NFL), and they allowed 214 passing yards per game (14th) on the other side of the ball.
- The Giants had the 27th-ranked defense this season in terms of rushing yards (144.2 rushing yards allowed per game) last season, and they were more effective on the other side of the ball, ranking fourth-best with 148.2 rushing yards per game.
- The Giants ranked 21st in offensive yards per play (5.5) and 25th in yards per play allowed (5.9) last year.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. Terms apply, see operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, OH), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN). Must be 21 or older to gamble. Sports betting and gambling are not legal in all locations. Be sure to comply with laws applicable where you reside.
We occasionally recommend interesting products and services. If you make a purchase by clicking one of the links, we may earn an affiliate fee. Giants Wire operates independently, though, and this doesn’t influence our coverage.