The Washington Commanders (7-5) take a three-game winning streak into their contest with the New York Giants on Sunday, December 4, 2022 at MetLife Stadium. The line predicts a close game, with the Commanders favored by 2.5 points. An over/under of 40.5 points has been set for the contest.
The Giants lost to the Dallas Cowboys, 28-20, in their last contest.
In that matchup versus the Cowboys, G-Men QB Daniel Jones completed 21 of 35 passes for 228 yards, with one touchdown and no interceptions.
In their last game, the Commanders won versus the Atlanta Falcons, 19-13.
We dive into all of the info you need to know about this contest in this article, including how to watch on TV.
Giants vs Commanders Betting Information
NFL odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Tuesday at 1:44 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
- Spread Favorite: Washington (-2.5)
- Moneyline: Washington (-138), New York (+116)
- Total: 40.5 points
OFFER: Claim your risk-free bet up to $350. Catch the excitement and start betting with Tipico Sportsbook! New customer offer in CO and NJ. 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. Bet now!
Giants Betting Info
- New York is 4-2 against the spread, and 4-2 overall, at home.
- The Giants have covered the spread eight times in 11 games with a set spread.
- New York is unbeaten ATS (1-0) as 2.5-point underdogs or more at home.
- The Giants are 5-1 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- In six home games this season, New York has hit the over twice.
- Games involving Giants have hit the over four times this season.
- Jones: 2,165 PASS YDS / 196.8 YPG / 64.6% / 10 TD / 4 INT / 79 CAR / 451 RUSH YDS / 4 TD
- Saquon Barkley: 224 CAR / 992 YDS / 90.2 YPG / 7 TD / 35 REC / 223 YDS / 20.3 YPG / 0 TD
- Darius Slayton: 27 REC / 476 YDS / 43.3 YPG / 2 TD
- Richie James Jr.: 28 REC / 280 YDS / 25.5 YPG / 2 TD
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Giants vs Commanders Game Info
- Game Day: Sunday, December 4, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Location: East Rutherford, New Jersey
- Stadium: MetLife Stadium
- TV Channel: FOX
- Live Stream: fuboTV (Watch for free)
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.