Before Saquon Barkley suits up Sunday, there will be player props available for the 1:00 PM ET kickoff, live on FOX. Barkley’s New York Giants (1-0) and the Carolina Panthers (0-1) meet in Week 2 at MetLife Stadium.
Saquon Barkley Week 2 Player Props
- Matchup: New York Giants vs. Carolina Panthers
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: September 18, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 74.5 (-115)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 28.5 (-135)
Barkley Rushing Stats and Trends
- Barkley’s rushing yards over/under is 74.5, compared to his average of 45.6 rushing yards last season.
- Barkley totaled more than 74.5 rushing yards in a single outing one time last year.
- Last season oddsmakers set an average rushing yards prop bet of 54.3 for Barkley. He fell short of that, gaining 45.6 yards per game on the ground.
- Barkley hit the over on his rushing yards total in three games (18.8%) out of 16 opportunities last year.
- Barkley found paydirt on the ground in two games last year, but did not have multiple rushing TDs either time.
Giants Vs. Panthers Stats and Trends
- The Panthers conceded 192.1 passing yards per game last season, with the NFL’s fourth-ranked pass defense.
- Barkley will go up against a Panthers squad that allowed 113.8 rushing yards per game last season and was the NFL’s 18th-ranked rush defense.
- The Giants were a bottom-five pass offense last year, ranking second-worst with 188.0 passing yards per game. Defensively, they ranked 15th in the NFL (225.8 passing yards allowed per game).
- The Giants put up 99.3 rushing yards per game on offense (24th in the NFL) last season, and they ranked 25th defensively with 129.0 rushing yards allowed per game.
- While the Giants’ defense ranked ninth with 5.5 yards per play allowed last season, they were less successful on offense, ranking second-worst with 4.9 yards per play.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).