Here are the key trends and stats you need to know about Daniel Jones and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field Sunday starting at 1:00 PM ET on FOX. The New York Giants (1-0) and Jones face off versus the Carolina Panthers (0-1) in a Week 2 matchup from MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey.
Daniel Jones Week 2 Player Props
- Matchup: New York Giants vs. Carolina Panthers
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: September 18, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 209.5 (-115)
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 23.5 (-110)
Jones Passing Stats and Trends
- Jones’ passing yards per game last season (220.7) was 11.2 yards more than Sunday’s over/under.
- In six of 17 games last year (35.3%), Jones threw for more than 209.5 yards.
- Jones’ passing yards per game average of 220.7 last season was lower than his average prop bet total (221.9) by 1.2 yards.
- Jones exceeded his passing yards total in 33.3% of his opportunities last season (five of 15 games).
- Jones threw for a touchdown eight times last season in 11 games played, including multiple TD passes twice.
- In four of 11 games last season, Jones threw at least one interception, including two games with multiple picks.
Giants Vs. Panthers Stats and Trends
- The 192.1 passing yards the Panthers yielded per game last season made them the NFL’s fourth-ranked pass defense.
- The Panthers had the NFL’s 18th-ranked defense against the run last season, allowing 113.8 yards per game.
- The Giants were a bottom-five pass offense last season, ranking second-worst with 188 passing yards per contest. On defense, they ranked 15th in the NFL (225.8 passing yards allowed per game).
- The Giants ranked 24th in run offense (99.3 rushing yards per game) and 25th in run defense (129 rushing yards allowed per game) last season.
- The Giants were a bottom-five offense in terms of yards per play last year, ranking second-worst with 4.9 yards per play. On the defensive side of the ball, they ranked ninth in the NFL (5.5 yards per play allowed).
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).