Check out these betting trends before placing player prop wagers on Sterling Shepard for Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:25 PM ET on FOX. The New York Giants (0-0) and Shepard face off versus the Tennessee Titans (0-0) in a Week 1 matchup from Nissan Stadium in Nashville, Tennessee.
Sterling Shepard Week 1 Player Props
- Matchup: New York Giants at Tennessee Titans
- Time: 4:25 PM
- Date: September 11, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 32.5 (-110)
Shepard Receiving Stats and Trends
- Shepard’s 52.3 receiving yards per game average from last season is 19.8 more than his prop bet total for Sunday’s matchup (32.5).
- Shepard put up more than 32.5 receiving yards in 17.6% of his games last year (three out of 17).
- Shepard’s average prop bet for receiving yards was an over/under of 50.2 last year. He collected 2.1 more yards per game than that average.
- Shepard hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in three of his 14 games (21.4%) a season ago.
- Shepard had one touchdown catch last year, in seven games.
Giants Vs. Titans Stats and Trends
- The Titans conceded 245.2 passing yards per game last year, with the NFL’s 25th-ranked pass defense.
- Allowing 84.6 rushing yards per game last season, the Titans had the second-ranked run defense in the NFL.
- The Giants ranked second-worst in passing offense last season (188 passing yards per game), but they played better on defense, ranking 15th with 225.8 passing yards allowed per contest.
- The Giants ranked 24th in run offense (99.3 rushing yards per game) and 25th in run defense (129 rushing yards allowed per game) last year.
- The Giants were a bottom-five offense in terms of yards per play last year, ranking second-worst with 4.9 yards per play. On defense, they ranked ninth in the NFL (5.5 yards per play allowed).
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).